photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

January 25, 2013

Zhush Crush

Finding a great shop for me is better than chocolate, granted I am not a huge chocolate person but if you are than you understand the comparison I am aiming to make.

I found this store by accident. It may be one that you have already heard of but I found it on...wait for it.....PINTEREST. Shocked, no neither am I, I tend to find some great inspirations & finds on that site but this site is now listed with a few other staples in my directory for shopping.  The store is call ZHUSH pronounced JE+OOSH.

Perfect for gifting & nicknacks this store is fresh & modern with flair. I love the website colors and it's easy to navigate around. They carry lots of great brands and items that you can't find just anywhere. 

Here is my Lust List from Zhush...

















Ok, I really could go on forever showing some great items that Zhush sells. They have everything from gift ideas to home accents. 

Design Your Life! ~ G




No comments:

Post a Comment