photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

January 28, 2013

Target Hit The Bullseye

You know when you go into a store for one thing and walk out with 10 others? That is what always happens to me in Target.

I went into Target for what was a quick in & out trip to get a plain white queen duvet cover for my own guest room. One and a half hours later and $100 more than I wanted to spend, I finally left.

Target is a great place to shop. I love their low cost high style jeans and their bathing suits are always on trend and you can't beat the prices. I have always walked through their home decor section but this last time I was very excited. With the great designers like Nate Berkus & home decor brands like Threshold there is a fresh new look to the average home decor selections. Every isle I walked down I saw something that caught my eye.  These are my top Target picks that really hit the bullseye on style.









Large Metal Hurricane






Most items you can get online & in store but some of the items sell out faster online. If there is an item you like online but it's no longer available I recommend going into your local Target to see the availability. I bout these two items from the Nate Berkus Collection in the store but they are no longer available online. 



At the great budget friendly prices Target has, the good items go quick!

DESIGN YOUR LIFE! G







No comments:

Post a Comment