photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

May 15, 2013

Wednesday Words Of Wisdom

Happy Hump Day!

I hope everyone's week is going well so far! I thought I'd make this post simple. Just some Wednesday Words Of Wisdom to share.  I couldn't have said it better!

 Each day you control your happiness. You control the things that get you down and the things that make you happy. So, if you happen to be driving to work and someone decides to flip you off or your hold the door for someone at the coffee shop and they don't say "thank you"  just remember, they too control how their day is going and you clearly are in more control! Plus they could have it much worse than you... they could have troubles that you don't!


Then get yourself a cup of coffee and in the wise words of my mom...






Remember you Design Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment