photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

February 8, 2013

Friday Favorite

ZGallerie is the perfect feature site for today's Friday Favorites.

With a great selection of new arrivals just in and just in time for the spring, the collection is
bright, full of pattern and has lots of texture.

I fell in love with ZGallerie  a long time ago when I came across the store in Florida while visiting my parents.  Although I wish I was in Palm Beach strolling the isles of the store, I am shopping online for a client in the comfort of my own home.   (If anyone is on the east coast from New York to Boston we are getting hit HARD with about 2 feet of snow today)Spring is right around the corner, right!??

So get that coffee brewed and let's get into our little ZGallerie cocoon. I promise you will forget what's going on outside, for a few minutes anyway :)


















YES!

Go ahead... When your done shopping, EAT that candy!  Just think, you'll work  it off with all the shoveling you have to do soon...Just don't eat the yellow snow!

DESIGN YOUR LIFE! ~ G

































All photos from ZGALLERIE unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment