photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

May 31, 2013

Appareled Abode | White Hot Magenta!

For the first installment of my Appareled Abode Series I decided to go with a fun pop of color. Magenta.

I was inspired by this white outfit with magenta accents for my Apparel portion....




Although this outfit is on trend and super cute, I personally am not sure if I would be brave enough to rock the  bustier  (I think it's a little too young for this 30 something year old). I would change out the top for a similar style spaghetti strap tank in a longer length and tuck it into the skirt. Anyone women out there that can pull it off... ROCK IT! Regardless, I love this look!


This is my rendition on how to pull off this look in your Abode!


Mixing lots of white with patterned magenta elements give this abode lots of color and texture but still keeping it clean with the main elements being white. Adding pops of metallic in with the bedside and chair side tables give this room some texture just like jewelry would to an outfit.

Love the looks in this Appareled Abode?  Here is where you get everything you see here!

Apparel:
Jersey Bustier | Tulip Wrap Skirt | Ankle Wrap Sandals | White Patent Leather Clutch | Nars Lip gloss | Korres Plum Lip Butter

Abode: Ivory Linen Chair | Magenta Pillow Cover | Square Gold Table | Round Gold Side Table | Console Table | White Tufted Bed | Rug | Duvet



I hope this post inspires you to peek into your closet to style your home! What styles would you like to see in future post of APPARELED ABODE? Leave  me a comment for suggestions or contact me for design help!

 Design Your Life!







XO,

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit and the decor! Although, I don't think I could do the bustier either (but you totally could)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that top. I wish I could wear it. I think I'm a little old for it though. BOO.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. linen skirt women

    ReplyDelete