photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

July 15, 2013

Dreaming In Indigo

I am smitten with Indigo right now. I love the color and to me it is the new Emerald.  Mark my words....Indigo is going to be the new trending color. I can't tell you how often I find myself choosing items in this color, it's seriously like a magnet.  Indigo is easy to pair both complimentary colors as well as contrasting and I love all the combinations.

In home decorating and styling you can either choose to use indigo as the accent color or as the main focal color. I tend to like the latter.  Pair indigo with accents or coral, orange, yellow, white, emerald, or a combo of two of the mentioned colors. Here is some inspiration!






















Here are some of my favorite indigo pieces to style your home.








1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8.

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment