photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

March 21, 2011

My Outdoor Decorating Inspiration

Spring is in the air and with it fast approaching I find myself looking out at the snow covered pool dreaming of warm weather.  I can't wait to sit by the pool with a great book, drink in hand and feel the sunshine beating on my face. With that being said, I also find myself already purchasing and searching for outdoor furniture and decorations. 

Your backyard, patio or garden area needs some decorating too. It's just as important as the inside, especially when you entertain. You want a comfortable outdoor area to create even more living space! 

In my search for garden and outdoor furniture, here are a few great finds I came across that inspire my outdoor living space!


Just adding a little lighting under your outdoor umbrella can transform your outdoors at night!



Melon outdoor chair from Sylehive.com is the perfect chair to curl up & read!


These galvanized steel planters are great for outdoors. Fill them with color flowers or just greenery.

Perfect outdoor plates for your more formal cookouts from Apartmenttherapy.com


I love outdoor rugs and now there are so many different styles to choose from! These from Crate & Barrel add texture & a great pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment